Saturday, January 8, 2011

The week !

The week went by fast. I had many meetings with the ICCM team, and the program for the free medical camps are set. We have all the government permits. The team from the USA will arrive on the 13th and we have booked/reserved rooms in Nairobi at a very safe and clean guest house. (For safety reasons I will not mention names of guest houses or hotels).
Yesterday, Friday, I walked long distances from town to seek help with medicines.  The team traveled to confirm the program and to see pastors. Ravi, our administrator at the clinic, is busy packing medicines together with the medical staff.
I have received a few very encouraging e-mails from friends in PA. Communication with family and friends provide extra joy and energy in my case. On Sunday I will minister the Word at the ICCM Fellowship in Eldoret town. Funds for the car is coming in and you can be a partner in blessing us here.
Though windy and dusty, heavy clouds are building up over Eldoret. In my prayers I have been mentioning you before the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment